SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 5 May 2018

The Busiest of bees!

Where do I even start? Since horse riding we've had school place decisions, illness, arcade trips, crafting, sunshine, working and we have an exciting thing happening soon that I will probably reveal in my next post.
For anyone that follows my Instagram, you'll have noticed that I am a little better at updating on there, it's just so easy to update as you go along, I don't find a lot of time at the moment to just sit down and write it all down.
We found out where Harper will be going to school in September, which was a big step, we got our second choice and so did her bestest friend so she's over the moon, so by extension, so are we! It's a big school for round here, with 3 classes per year and she is very small for her age so I was initially quite worried about it, but what she lacks in physical size, she more than makes up in personality and confidence, so she won't care - and I'm trying not to either! By nature I'm a worry wart so the very fact that she's going to be staying somewhere all day for 5 days a week without me is a big deal and I am ever so slightly having a crisis over it, but what's new? Hello anxiety, my old friend I guess! she's happy to go to big school, she's excited and who am I to rain on her parade with my worries, so I'm excited for her too, it'll be a big adventure.
We had some unexpected sunshine last week too, which led to us having a picnic in the glorious weather, and oh how things have changed this week, it's bloody miserable! I hope that's not the end of summer for us!
I promise I will keep up with this more from now on, it's just been hectic lately - more good things coming our way though, I've got a good feeling!

No comments :

Post a Comment